View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 14:35   #951
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Funny you should mention it ... just finished reading this:

Global markets oversold unless Brexit is a sign of something worse: Don Pittis - Business - CBC News

Don't agree with all of it ... but at least it appears as if the storm in the teacup is over and the fart in the spacesuit has dissipated.

Seems as if politicians are going to have to rethink the way they behave once in power.

Seems as if the "little guy" will have to be taken seriously ... well, for a while at least; maybe a decade or so. Maybe what 17 million geriatric, racist Britons did will inspire voters all over Europe to use their power.
I have a funny feeling that I have said something very similar somewhere in this thread.

The politicians of all shades have stopped listening to concerns of the electorate...they have marched ahead with their own agendas...thinking us too dumb to be able to think for ourselves...or see what is going on.
They have done the things that they tell us, are best for us without asking whether it was in line with what we wanted.

I hope that more people rise up and follow their hearts....or as you say Eric...use their power.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote