View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 16:16   #953
Eric
God Member

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

... and all this "racism on the rise" bs is really burning my ass. The media ... bunch of Frankly Unctuous (character in a book, for those of you who want to play around on Google) assholes, with mock profundity written all over their fake faces, inform us that incidents of racism are on the rise. No shiite Sherlock. Of course they are. Don't take much to get the racists going ... there was a massive spike in incidents over the Paris bombings too, and that didn't have much to do with Brexit. But the number of racists in Britain probably remains the same as it was before the vote. They'll have a little fling, and then settle down again. And the voices of those Britons who are not racist ... (about 94% of them; I almost said 95%, but nobody takes that figure seriously any more ... will drown them out.

Seems like racism and anti-Islam attacks are occurring regularly in places with absolutely no links to Brexit. The Aussies seem to be getting into it:

Bishop: Mosque attack politically motivated

Altho' it seems like they could use a few lessons in bomb making from the muslims (Politically Incorrect Humor)

And over here too:

Canadian anti-Muslim sentiment is rising, disturbing new poll reveals - Macleans.ca

Anyway ... that's enough ... gotta quit before I start using George Carlin's seven words.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote