View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 19:23   #12
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Bulgaria bans full-face Islamic veil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I just don't think anybody has the right to dictate somebody else's dress code,what's next no flat caps,cardigans or slippers....it's about personal freedoms,isn't it?
I see the security issue with wearing face coverings so have no problem with not being able to wear face coverings in certain environments (banks etc) but what somebody wants to wear in public or their own home is down to them isn't it as long as they aren't harming anyone why shouldn't they be allowed to wear face coverings?

Attachment 54434
Well done, back to yourself, anything that is going to cause commotion and accyexplorer will be there, well it may surprise you I totally agree with you, ALL of these Asian women should be forced to wear the Burka, why should we have to look at their ugly mugs?

I could recommend it for for several white women as well, lets not be prejudiced.

Why stop at women? I for example may enjoy more freedom (as they claim) if allowed to hide my ugly mug from the general population.

Come on Accyexplorer, hiding your face isn't honest or true and though they pretend it's freedom of choice the women wearing this mask probably have no choice, hell, even though it's illegal most of them were probably forced into an arranged marriage.

Should that be something you also condone?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote