View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 19:54   #14
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: Bulgaria bans full-face Islamic veil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Well done, back to yourself, anything that is going to cause commotion and accyexplorer will be there, well it may surprise you I totally agree with you, ALL of these Asian women should be forced to wear the Burka, why should we have to look at their ugly mugs?

I could recommend it for for several white women as well, lets not be prejudiced.

Why stop at women? I for example may enjoy more freedom (as they claim) if allowed to hide my ugly mug from the general population.

Come on Accyexplorer, hiding your face isn't honest or true and though they pretend it's freedom of choice the women wearing this mask probably have no choice, hell, even though it's illegal most of them were probably forced into an arranged marriage.

Should that be something you also condone?
I was actually going to retire from this thread, since I seem to be the only one who finds it slightly oppressive,but your goading seems to have worked its magic...So, one last comment before I retire to the MDing thread.

Yes,I feel it's wrong to deny folk basic freedoms...you may also be right to consider covering up your "ugly mug" from the public

M's argument holds water when it comes to things that are purely symbolic,but when it comes to stripping the clothes of a woman it drys up dramatically....its a rather Victorian point of view in my opinion.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote