View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 22:29   #56
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Bulgaria bans full-face Islamic veil

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermum View Post
Michael, Michael...as I said,having employed and been employed by Asians, I have spent time with many, many of them.imho (I take it I am allowed MY opinion) they,some of them,will do as little as they can get away with and I stand by that statement.However as it appears I have to write this s l o w l y for you, I also have many Asian friends who helped me immensely when I lost my son.They brought food for us,as they knew we were not eating properly,they offered to shop for me,I could go on but I think most webbers will have got my point.If, as you say I 'made a sweeping statement'.....it was JUST A STATEMENT,then I apologise to the Muslims who are NOT lazy good for nothings........but I think my Asian friend would laugh at your "damning indictment "statement...Me thinks you protest too much.
I have worked with people from many countries the majority of whom have proved to be hardworking and helpful, there are however lazy folk of all creeds and colours, to lump all of one race as good for nothing is not only a sweeping statement that is an insult to the hard workers of that group but is also a sign perhaps of lazy thinking?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote