View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 19:54   #90
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Bulgaria bans full-face Islamic veil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
You try going to Saudi or one of the Arab States and wear a t shirt with what they see as an offensive slogan or logo and see what happens.
Slogan or logo is immaterial, being female is the issue. Long story short, after the shooting was over in 91, we teamed up with some American troops (2 were females) all in our respective uniforms, touring the Bazaars of "Ows-yer-boil!" (Al Jubail), souvenir shopping, decided to go for a Coffee in the Mall. Confronted by "Religious Police", the American service women, weren't allowed into the inner part of the Cafe with the tables & chairs, they'd have to stay outside with the Burqa wearing chattels, but us "Men" could go in. needless to say we didn't bother, we left with our sisters in arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
here is one suggestion. Wipe out ISIS fighters. Shoot, napalm, bomb the crap out of them whenever the poke their heads above a sand dune.
Couldn't agree more mate, but sadly we've been neutered & emasculated since those days. To many whiny, hand wringing, self loathing liberal leftards screeching foul & shouting down any sign of patriotism as vile Nazi-xenophobic-racist-fascist -istest ad nausea, aided & abetted by successive governments .... and until that particular festering pus filled affliction is scourged, we'll not be able to concentrate on curing the other cancers afflicting our society.

Chunter done!