View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 13:58   #34
RainbowSix

Re: Greater Accrington Heroes.

This is the very reason why something like this would IMHO be best published online.

There are organizations that would do this for you from the data that you have, you have said you did it on a computer, well that puts it in an electronic format that can be converted into whatever form is needed to make a copyrighted web based document.

Of course there is always the possibility that bits of data will be pinched by others, that's why going with a big organization is best as they have the ability to get it removed from other sites if copyright is breached.

No one uses paper versions these days, it's all electronic.

Walter, please don't think that we are having a go at you about this, we salute your hard work however some of us also think that if it were us - we would damn well make sure that others had access to this work too. Share it, take the credit. Then anyone that does copy it their host can be pointed to the correct copyrighted site so they are removed.

Well done on it, just please consider thinking outside the box a little more, don't just rely on experiences from ages ago and consider the relatives of the hundreds of the Accrington lads that you have data on.

I know what I would be doing with this, I wuld be sharing the knowledge.
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote