Thread: Josh Windass
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 14:36   #19
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Josh Windass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
Crooks looked like a class act to me, far too good for Div 2. but he reminded me of John Sheridan. Sheridan was the best player I ever saw outside the top division. But he lacked the speed and presence against better players.

What's your thoughts on Beckles and Matty P? Beckles looks like he could, given time, play at any level. Matty P possibly.
I think Beccles is a thinking player with great skill but he lacks the build of a leage two defender, He will play much better at a higher level, Matty Pearson is a warrior player you would want in any defence. He is Fearless but that comes at a cost. I have noticed he takes throws and thinks a couple of seconds after he has sent the ball. He is a little hot headed at times. If he could just think a little quicker than he acts sometimes he would be at least a championship player easy, Premier not sure, we need to appreciate this type of player while we have them. There are a few other players that could easily play at a higher levels at Stanley some are not getting a look in. I wonder why we have an academy as any player coming through never seem to get a game with the first team before being moved on. What is that all about.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote