View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 19:44   #107
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Television Licence

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Once again, this evening the Brusels Bullshting Co-operative, show their bias, giving it large about those vile Russkies & Assad, laying waste to their ME/Arab chosen ones. Yet on the streets of London those same "Pets" are demanding UK become a caliphate, preaching hatred & spitting bile (Allegedly illegal ... well for some of us at least) but I can't see anywhere where the biased Beeb are highlighting & denouncing this.

WATCH: British Muslims Gather to Demand Caliphate

Further more one of the "Fatherlands Enrichers" kicked a young woman down the underground stairs in Berlin, watched her fall, then ambled away with his "Bros"(end of Oct). All caught on CCTV, local Police said they were going to release the video "Tomorrow" but only after it was "Leaked" Monday, something deplorable happening here in Germany. Mind you, Herr Bulle will be bringing their full force to bear & rightfully & viciously prosecute ...... the leaker! Still the world press, news outlets & the bbc covered it didn't they?

German Police Hunt Leaker of Subway Attack Video
I sometimes feel because of these people there are chances of HolocaustII, but, will it be them or us?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote