View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 13:26   #53
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Hartlepool match thread (H)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret man View Post
Go catch a Ferret. Such a churlish remark I would expect from a 5 year old, but I will not get into a childish argument, get dragged down to your level, you know the rest.
Never heard Cashy described as 'churlish' before !. This adjective which you so unkindly cast in his direction is often construed as 'one being mean-spirited and surly !'. Now if you really knew Cashman you would know him to be an extremely generous and cheerful gentleman and never the Churl that your ill- mannered outburst suggests !
Of course one could paste many criticising labels upon him, and believe me many on this forum have done just that !, but one who thoughtlessly makes churlish remarks...never !.
It also pleases me to see that you are one who is au fait with remarks passed by five-year-olds, does not get into childish arguments and does not get dragged down easily to the level of a person you are so obviously not acquainted with !.
Your final barb...'you know the rest', is really intriguing. I only wish that I knew the rest so that I could prepare my future behaviour for the task of achieving a settled and ordered life ,.
If then you happen to know 'the rest', then perhaps you might oblige us with a short dissertation on the matter !.
Like the tom-cat who ate Gorgonzola Cheese and then blew into a Mousehole...I await with
'bated breath !
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote