View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 20:42   #51
Retlaw
I am Banned

Re: Mick admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Oh I know that is the truth.
Ma was in there not that long ago and the food was rank. I was taking grub for her everyday and stuff for the other ladies that were in her bay too.

How on earth you are expected to get well on the food they provide is beyond me.

When I was training it was always stressed to us that good (and appropriate) nourishing food was as important as medicine.
Our Ali was int next bed to you mum one time.
I've ony been in there once, never again, they have'nt a clue about vegetarians, all my meals were brought in from home, mostly sarnies,
any thing delivered by their staff were put where you couldn't reach it, no body axed if you were ok, pace-eggers wizzing about wi arms full o paper work an proper nurse's int blue uniforms like Sister Margaret, were as scarce as bobbies on streets of Accrington.
Killed my best mate with wrong treatment, an infected wife's friend wi sumat she never went in with, now a bed ridden invalid, a'l stick me wet finger int wall socket first, my time on planet earth is nearly up any way, ad sooner dee at whom, than i thad Charnel house.

Last edited by Retlaw; 13-01-2017 at 20:46.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote