View Single Post
Old 19-03-2017, 18:59   #7
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Morecambe - All's Well That Ends Well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
I predict a tragedy of Shakespearean proportions for Morecambe at the Globe Arena on Tuesday.

Revenge for the comedy of errors that saw us chuck away a 2-0 lead earlier in the season. A sending off that was much ado about nothing, the tempestuous relationship with Ellison that ended badly for us.

Measure for measure we are far better than them and the bookies agree. They see only one outcome in this war of the red rose: A taming of the Shrimps is 11/10.

Think we'll see Husin in for Brown, a cracking atmosphere and a clear but hard fought win as the Stanley juggernaut rolls on.

3-0. Just as I like it.
I'll met by moonlight proud Didsbury !. Tomorrow we shall summon up the sinews, for now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by these sons of Coleman, and all the clouds that loured upon The Crown in the deep bosom of the ocean buried !.
However, beware the ides of March, for is not discretion the better part of valour ?.
Three-nil you say ?. Well a victory is twice itself when the achiever brings home full numbers....And that really is Much ado about nothing !.
There are more things in heaven and earth my Lord than are dreamt of in your philosophy !.

Goodnight sweet Prince...See you at Morecambe..

Adieu, adieu, adieu....Remember me !.

KTF !
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote