View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 13:36   #37
Neil
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: General Election called

Sorry for cross posting a quote from another thread but I think this is the post people are talking about. If you click the little blue arrow thing it will take you to the thread it came from

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
What a load of rubbish.

95% of people according to those surveyed by Populus don't put Europe as an important issue. That there was a case therefore for a referendum on a the issues the public rated more important. Sensible points.

I said I didn't bother about it. That I was easy on a referendum. You'll find Labour MPs for and Labour MPs against in their public comments. At the moment a vote came were in a euro zone crises and everyone agreed against a referendum. Common sense again given the circumstances.

I also said that we would vote to stay in. Latest opinion polls are confirming that with the dont knows moving to 'in'. Sky's recent poll was to stay in.

My own view - and your going to hate this - but every business bar one in Hyndburn I have spoken to is saying we must stay in.

As for calling Labour voters numpty's - bottom of the barrel stuff and undermines any argument put forward.

Last edited by Neil; 19-04-2017 at 13:38.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote