View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 17:56   #43
accyman
God Member

Re: General Election called

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
Thanks .

And it was a post by Graham Jones which I made a reply to .

He said , " 95% of people according to those surveyed by Populus don't put Europe as an important issue."

I wouldn't regard Graham Jones' reference to an opinion poll as his reflection on the intelligence of 95% of the Hyndburn electorate .
he later said words to effect that we wernt able to comprehend the complexity of the EU

the two get taken together and thats where the %95 of us been too thick to get it comes from

then theres the public statement he released claiming it to be his own words where he forgets where he comes from and is clearly a mass issued statement from powers above where MPs are instructed to insert their constituency and pass it off as their own thoughts.Worse still it is a lie about us as we wernt asked it was all made up to make people think teh people of hyndburn backed immigration

turns out in the referendum that the tory party delivered as promised he was proven wrong as were his superiors
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jones graham.jpg (84.0 KB, 16 views)

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 19-04-2017 at 18:00.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote