Thread: Windows 10
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 14:08   #219
RainbowSix

Re: Windows 10

The thing is that we get used to something and do not want to change to something else just because its the latest thing, we tend to forget the annoyances and buggy bits as we use it so often - keeping away from those bits that cause us a problem.

Moving to something new means we would have to relearn how to do some stuff, learn new things, reconfigure it until we are happier with it etc.

It often doesn't matter if its new versions of Windows or a new phone, human nature is often to be negative about it and not want it, although once something is explained to us it can often be less worrying to use it.

It's clear that Margaret doesn't want it, also is not forced to have it yet. Although that may have to change in the future if you have to buy a new pc. I too prefer Windows 7 because I know it well, if I could easily have 7 and 10 side by side (2 pc's not dual booting) then id possibly try it out, or perhaps the next time I have to reinstall (possibly soon) but its something I will not be looking forward to with glee
RainbowSix is offline   Reply With Quote