View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 18:53   #77
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Huddersfield match thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
What saddens me more, are the number of contributors who have rushed to defend the 'stay-away fans' & criticise one who is actually supporting the club by bothering to attend these friendlies.
Mate, don't take it so personally, comments I made in response to your offerings were merely a counter opinion & not meant as criticism. As I've repeatedly stated, supporters come in all shapes & sizes & the same goes for their options to & how they support.

Tell you what, we (me & the better half) should be over Sept-Oct so we'll be looking to take in a game or several, if you get yourself down to the "Greyhound" on match day were we meet up with the other "Owd Contemptibles" (they know who they are ), I'll get you a pint & we can have a natter ..... sound fair?

After all, as one ex tory PM & Scuzzbag (although I'm pretty sure he wasn't a Stanleyite) once said "We're all in this together!" KTF Bro, KTF!