View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 17:15   #25
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Parental responsibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
drugs are the main problem that parents have to put up with. most like me at the time knew nothing about drugs or where to obtain em. we were happy with the secret fag behind the bike sheds or the odd bottle of beer we could get our hands on but the drug business is a new world for most of us.
In actual fact I consider children to be the main problem, we form relationships, these often produce off-spring, we are delighted at a succesful birth and look forward to bringing them up in an image of perfection.

Then after many years of frustration, (on both sides) they realise they are individual human beans and start practicing their independence, this is when peer pressure comes in and unless you are really, really lucky, even the most perfect child ever born will kick against the traces. (That may even be part of the way to become adult????).

I have been lucky, both of my responsibilities finally ended up maturing to be sensible humans, they even attempt to bring their own children up in a similar manner, only time will tell if how they are doing it, turns out to be something like correct.

Last edited by Less; 18-07-2017 at 17:17.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote