View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 07:16   #1
nowandzen

Bore da o Ogledd Cymru

Bore da o Ogledd Cymru means 'Good Morning from North Wales'. I live in North Wales, and the reason I know it means that is because I know how to use Google Translate on my laptop. I'm English, and don't speak Welsh at all. In fact very few people where I live speak Welsh - you can tell because all the TV aerials point to the North West England transmitters.

Anyway, my real name is Mike Procter and I was born in Rough Lee in 1950. I went to St John's CofE and AGS.

I've not had much contact with Accy since I crossed the Pennines to go to college in 1968, other than visiting my parents who are now gone - they lived on Livingstone Road. However, since Stanley won the Unibond, I've been going on the Clayton End, coerced by 'Wynonie Harris', and I'm a season ticket holder. Before that, my last Stanley match had been the 3rd round FA Cup replay against Preston in January 1961. Whatever happened to Preston?

I'm retired from IT; and, to pass the time, I paint, listen to music, read, drink coffee and worry about Stanley.
nowandzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web