View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 15:05   #17
Chewbacca
Full Member+

Re: Tickets for West Brom Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip View Post
Got to agree M'lud.
As long as those who need a seat can get one, why all the fuss?
We all know that cup matches are not included in the s/t package & you can't blame the club for trying to maximise profit from hospitality, especially for big games like this.
S/t holders will still be given first dibs on a seat in the stand, surely a little flexibility is not unreasonable in this situation for the good of the club.
I pay exactly the same for my s/t to stand in the Clayton End as those who pay to sit, but I don't complain if I find someone standing in my usual spot on the terrace.
You can blame them when it is still in the club charter this year (with same spelling mistake) which they ignored last year and the great business minds of the club managed not tell out an East Lancs derby for the first time in several generations:

Club Charter 2017/18

HOME CUP COMPETETIONS

Season ticket holders can claim their allocated seat during a priority sales period. After this specified period, any unsold ‘reserved’ seats will be made available to all other home supporters at the discretion of the club.

Also if the game is called off during play you still have to pay again for the second game either half price if called off in first half or full price if called off in second half.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote