View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 09:21   #7
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Favourite Accrington ( or other ) nicknames

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
But surely that's the beauty of a forum with a variety of sections, so people can contribute on the ones that are of interest to them?
Personally I like to read through some of the other sections on the site & sometimes chip in with comments, ideas etc if an item catches my eye but then I live locally & not everyone on the Stanley section does, maybe that's why they just concentrate their attention on there?
On the flip side, & I'm only playing devil's advocate here - it also works the other way where people who are regular contributors on the other sections don't really get involved on the Stanley bit, which is I'd guess because football isn't their thing.
You are correct on all counts, obviously in no way was my original comment any form of criticism, people are free to pursue their interests, I do look on the odd occasion in the football section but it would be of no use my commenting on the topics as my knowledge of the game is that it is the one played with a proper shaped ball, after that I would be lost.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote