View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 19:15   #59
NORTHERNSOUL

Re: V Barnet Guess The Gate

What i don't understand is where the Ultras of 10 years ago have gone? and why has the whole thing been allowed to die a death.

They were magnificent at the game at Carlisle just after the floods with the Banners and the inflatables etc and were an absolute credit to both the club and the town.

And if teenagers had something like that to hook on to i.m pretty sure a lot more would be enticed to the cause.

Still, think Andy should seriously look at making it completely free for any resident of Hyndburn whos U16 as a way of getting the kids in short-term and getting them hooked to the point they.ll be willing to start paying once they hit 16.

I don't think the amount U16.s bring in during the season in on the day sales and season tickets would be that great and the national publicity and goodwill a company could get from sponsoring a groundbreaking scheme like that would be immense.

As Andy says a lot of 17 and 18-year-olds might suddenly claim to be 16 but with the right checks put in place i.m sure a system could be made to work

Last edited by NORTHERNSOUL; 05-11-2017 at 19:20.
NORTHERNSOUL is offline   Reply With Quote