View Single Post
Old 25-11-2017, 16:00   #1596
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
While you consider Theresa May to be weak and dithery, there has been no real suggestion of a person who has the round things (balls)to take on the bullies of the EU who call themselves negotiators.
Difficult call, anyone I can think of has some kind of deficiency which hampers "my opinion" of a party leader. But right now the Country doesn't require a negotiator in nr 10, we need an all out brutal, dictator to tell the eu what we are going to do & how things will go, mithering remaniac trouble makers trampled on & cast aside & as for the civil servants & businesses that throw obstacles in the way should be told exactly what they can do with their whiny pitiful arguments & perceived difficulties, they shape up or ship out!

Call their bluff & see what happens. As an Island nation we've managed to be self reliant, proud & resourceful throughout the ages & to my mind if the right people are in proper positions we can be once again. Miserable self hating liberal whiny hand wringing wankerati pussified pc liberals have destroyed my once fine nation & their time of reckoning is long past, terminate the cancer with extreme prejudice & we can hopefully get back to our days of normalcy.