View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 13:54   #1605
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Cashy, we are in the unenviable position of having few options when it comes to choosing a leader.Would you prefer to have Jeremy Corbyn leading the country?
I know that I certainly wouldn't.
Can you see someone on the political scene that would do something differently...something that would benefit the little people? You know...those people who go out and put their cross in the box.
I know my lamps are not as bright as they could be...but if you looked with the Hubble you would be hard pressed to find anybody.

I also think that TM might have had more luck had those who would thwart our exit sat down and shut up.
It is very difficult to captain a ship when only a few are rowing, when there are a Load who are using a drag anchor and even more who are having to be restrained from jumping overboard.
You get the picture.
The other bleeding fly in the ointment is Keir Starmer. He want all the secrets to be unveiled .
He is threatening D.Davies with censure and removal as an MP if these document(which would give away all our bargaining chips to the snakes in the EU)are not published...and he has the backing of that ugly gnome John Bercow.

Like in a game of football...the manager wants to keep his team and their strengths under wraps...likewise with these papers.
There are so many people in this country who hate being British, who have not one ounce of patriotism...who would sell us out to the EU, who talk down the UK at every opportunity, who work in the background undermining ANY efforts to get us out of the web that is the EU. Who want to be a part of the Federal States of Europe.
How very glad I am that my father is not here to see all this.
I am sure he would feel betrayed and he would feel that sacrifices he and his pals made on D.Day were in vain.

So Cashy, NO....you are not a mug at all. Like the rest of us you are a victim of circumstances out of your control.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 29-11-2017 at 13:58.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote