View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 18:42   #1611
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

European insolence knows no bounds, Barnier really should shut his mealy mouth. UK has defended their own shores for long enough that we have a rich history & at the same time our past has been intricately interwoven with europe & on several occasions we've stepped up to the mark to ensure safety & freedom for our own & the peoples of europe at a great & tragic cost, all this mainly due to the foolishness & folly of said europeans!

Yet this creature has the gall to slate us by saying we're leaving them to face the problems of violence & terrorism, brought on by their foolish immigration policy's, lack of border controls & their own stupidity! We need to walk now!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...n-running-away

If this useless idiot needs further confirmation about Britains commitment to the defence of europe I suggest he takes a walk along the Normandy coast, or a trip to the Reichswald at Kleve wouldn't go amiss either, maybe even Oosterbeek.