View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 22:21   #1613
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
European insolence knows no bounds, Barnier really should shut his mealy mouth. UK has defended their own shores for long enough that we have a rich history & at the same time our past has been intricately interwoven with europe & on several occasions we've stepped up to the mark to ensure safety & freedom for our own & the peoples of europe at a great & tragic cost, all this mainly due to the foolishness & folly of said europeans!

Yet this creature has the gall to slate us by saying we're leaving them to face the problems of violence & terrorism, brought on by their foolish immigration policy's, lack of border controls & their own stupidity! We need to walk now!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...n-running-away

If this useless idiot needs further confirmation about Britains commitment to the defence of europe I suggest he takes a walk along the Normandy coast, or a trip to the Reichswald at Kleve wouldn't go amiss either, maybe even Oosterbeek.
Son, I just read that article and put my blood pressure up by a good ten points.
I now need to lie down and listen to meditation music.

I hope Michel Barnier chokes on his b'fast in the morning...the whinging, lily livered icehole.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote