Old 10-12-2017, 16:52   #66
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Swindon Town Match Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
Cashy, my post said "Andy Holt clearly believes he didn't know blah blah .....IF no one at the club knew etc etc then the club is blameless"

I didn't think I needed to say "but if Andy Holt has it wrong or someone at the club did know then they are not blameless".

It's entirely down to communication but more importantly, as far as I can tell, no rules or process as to how these things are handled. That should be something agreed at a higher level than the club. I.e., clear rules for when and how inspections take place, and clear rules for how communication to clubs and fans should be handled.

Without some sort of protocol in place I wouldn't be surprised one way or another how events yesterday unfolded.
I can easy believe Andy knew nothing about a second inspection, Those that did told no-one it seems,which seems par for the coarse I dont think for a min he has it wrong,yeh also said under soil heating is a non starter due to the expense, which i imagine everyone more or less is aware of that fact,this has never been about things like that, its about no communication to fans, as i said before, has been going on for donkeys years, long before Andy was involved, fans are treated like they dont exist.its the people responsible for this that need sorting out imho.