View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 04:50   #1647
Burningman

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Hardly a hypocrite, he's made clear his position since he's been an MEP & as far as I can see it's him & his fellow eurosceptic MEPs supporting the British perspective as a sovereign nation. Unlike the other turncoat arse kissing UK MEPs who've constantly followed the eu's anti British rhetoric & are trying their best to make UK just another sector of the eussr!

Mind you, as a colonial I don't suppose you understand sovereignty or what it's like to be a sovereign nation what with youse being a republic and all, that said though, your Donald J is apparently trying his utty to MAGA! Best of luck with that.
"colonial" you patronising ass. I come from Dill Hall Lane! I emigrated and have made a home in California among some of the most open hearted people I have ever met. Not once have I been challenged as to my roots... but then again I am a white christian aren't I? That's what you guys are really talking about here isn't it? Brexit had nothing to do with economics or law... it's about brown people who speak funny and worship a different God coming over her and taking our .. blah blah. Well I am calling on your racism... It screams on many posts on this thread and it is shameful. I would think you would have more insight than most being a foreigner in another country. I hope you are being treated with more empathy and racial tolerance than you allow to others. Talk about hypocrisy.. you walk the walk mate.
Burningman is offline   Reply With Quote