View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 06:10   #1648
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

You have been lucky to be adopted into the heart of your new country.
You are from Dill Hall Lane you tell us... but how long ago?
Have you visited this country recently?
Brexit was not just about immigration, it was about the erosion of our sovereignty, it was about the imposition of regulations from Brussels.
The recent thing about Mrs Merkel letting in all comers was, I think, the last straw.
The brown people who speak funny and worship a different god do not integrate.
The 'refugees' who are actually economic migrants and mostly male are given priority over homes...so that the indigent population find it difficult to get homes.
Those brown people who worship a different god despise western ways, so why do they want to settle here?
These brown guys are the ones who bomb young girls at a pop concert, they are the ones who use a truck as a weapon to mow down the people in the country that has offered them safety , a home, health care, education.

I think you have no concept of the way things here have changed by a policy of uncontrolled immigration.
Calling out someone as a racist is a fine way to shut down any meaningful debate.
I worked in the NHS with folk of all colours and creeds, I got on with them, but over the last two decades this country has changed drastically, beyond all recognition. Not for the better, I might add.
If I were younger and did not have responsibilities here I would get the hell out of the place.
There are places in this country(and pretty close to where you lived) where there are signs in the street which say whites are banned after 8pm.
I have a friend who is a health visitor who has been threatened by youths from an Asian heritage...and midwives who go out to the women of these communities take personal alarms with them because they too have been accosted.
Burningman, when you live here all the time and see first hand what is going on, then and only then can you offer up your opinion.
What you are seeing is through the telescope of media...and they do not offer an unbiased view.

I live here and I am telling you what I can see with my own eyes every single day.
I feel like a stranger in my own country.
Now if you want to call me a racist for telling you how I see things, then so be it. Your opinion cannot alter my perception and mine is more valid than yours because I am living here..you are not.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 21-12-2017 at 06:14.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote