Old 21-12-2017, 07:47   #1650
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burningman View Post
"colonial" you patronising ass. I come from Dill Hall Lane! I emigrated and have made a home in California among some of the most open hearted people I have ever met. Not once have I been challenged as to my roots... but then again I am a white christian aren't I? That's what you guys are really talking about here isn't it? Brexit had nothing to do with economics or law... it's about brown people who speak funny and worship a different God coming over her and taking our .. blah blah. Well I am calling on your racism... It screams on many posts on this thread and it is shameful. I would think you would have more insight than most being a foreigner in another country. I hope you are being treated with more empathy and racial tolerance than you allow to others. Talk about hypocrisy.. you walk the walk mate.
You have just displayed pig ignorance, you really know sod all about the way things have developed oer here. if you knew dave you would know different, but like i said yeh know sod all.