View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 18:15   #1653
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burningman View Post
"colonial" you patronising ass. (Oh how very American of you & "ASS" as far as I recall in the Uk it's Arse, like I said you've been "Colonialised" spent far too long in the god ol' US of A) I come from Dill Hall Lane! I emigrated and have made a home in California among some of the most open hearted people I have ever met. Not once have I been challenged as to my roots... but then again I am a white christian aren't I? (Exactly that, WASP that you are, now had you been a mad Mullah or Mohammedan or even North Korean how welcome do you think you'd be?) That's what you guys are really talking about here isn't it? (And here it is the typical leftist faux outrage & the attempt to shut down argument by shrieking Nazi & racist ... oh please, the dramatic effect has long been put in its box because of over use, it bothers me not what you label me, I know exactly what I am, what my tolerances are & my view on life) beenBrexit had nothing to do with economics or law... (You reckon? If I said to you you've got to open your doors to someone who can't stand you or your customs & culture, don't agree with your laws & customs & on top of that they've got a free hand to do pretty much what they damned well like & you daren't say a thing about it, well just how happy & tolerant would you be when they're trying it on with your kids, wife or even pets?) it's about brown people who speak funny and worship a different God coming over her and taking our .. blah blah. Well I am calling on your racism... (Ooh so I'm a vicious nasty nazi racist ... of course I am in your warped liberal hand wringing whiny leftist world, so what of it? Am I concerned by your dislike of me? Let me think? ..... Nah not a jot! Eventually when your pets are turning on you & biting the hand that fed, watered, housed & paid them egged on by useful idiots such as yourself, the screams will be unmerciful & you'll be begging for knuckle dragging "Racist Nazis" like me to save you & your pathetic liberalist ilk from your own moronic virtue signalling stupidity) It screams on many posts on this thread and it is shameful. I would think you would have more insight than most being a foreigner in another country. (Roger that my foolish friend! I came to Germany in the early 80's as a soldier one of HM's finest to maintain the peace in europe in a Country that had twice in the 20th century brought the world into turmoil so don't try to tell me about racial hatred & nazis, the germans were getting better then Merkel & her mongrels happened on the Germans, violent crime, sexual attacks & anti Semitism has increased drastically in the last few years & would you believe it? Over the same period there has been a rather large influx of ME & NA "Gimmegrants" who also strangely enough adhere to the religion of pieces (coincidence I wonder or malice a forethought) both legal but mainly illegal over the same period ..... funny old thing that but you leftards just can't grasp the simple maxim of "Cause & effect") I hope you are being treated with more empathy and racial tolerance than you allow to others (Yes actually I am thank you very much, mind you that might have something to do with the fact that I applied legally to stay here, confirmed I could support myself & not leech from the state, got myself a job, pay taxes, play by their rules, don't demand special treatment & accommodation of my particular wishes because I'm English, hell I even speaka da lingo, badly admittedly but at least I try, I think it's called integration, whereas mutti's latest "Guests" ....) Talk about hypocrisy.. you walk the walk mate.
You really do fit in well will the great American dream don't you, you've taken it on & embraced it wholeheartedly it seems, your world view is "Red, White & Blue" tainted it appears, you have a singularly American bubble outlook on the rest of the World.

Still you're not alone, I've met many Americans on my travels & most of them have a similar outlook on life, if it ain't American it ain't important, sad but true! And as to your shrill cries of racist, wind your neck in Lad, I learnt Nepalese to better assist the Gurkhas & their families settle in Germany & also within a British Army unit full of soddin' Foreigners "Yorkshiremen". When our commonwealth (Multi coloured, multi nationalities)& Fijian Soldiers or families had a problem with papers or just general "Germanness" in daily life, ikky boy here smoothed the waters & got things squared away.

Enough said I think, so poke your squeals of racism where the sun don't shine mate, it bothers me not. When you know me & my true nature, then & only then have you any right to judge me