View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 21:15   #13
KiTChener

Re: what would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlf View Post
It must be a difficult decision but I think the idea of spending time with your wife in the morning then having lunch with your daughter and going back to see your wife in the afternoon seems the best but ofcourse it is your choice. There is always something going on in hospitals on Christmas Day so your wife if she is not too ill, which I hope she isnt, should enjoy the entertainment while your away for a little while. On the other hand you might want to enjoy it with her. Whatever you decide I hope you and your family can have as good a Christmas as circumstances allow and that your wife is back home with you very soon.
Thanks, Rowlf, I am so grateful for all accywebbers comments on here, but what I am finding difficult will be to leave my wife, after a couple of hours, to then go to my daughter's home & not bring down the mood of their celebrations, then to rejoin my wife, without feeling that I have 'abandoned' her!
If there is any entertainment in RBH, I would rather share it with her, than be away from her, despite my daughter's best intentions.
BTW, as far as I know, my daughter is not a member on here!

Thanks again!

Gerard
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote