View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 18:55   #1665
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Right, got it now! You've taken a sentence from a previous quote (see below) & put it up alongside one of Adolfs little "Nuggets", thereby highlighting the similarity of content. Sneaky, very sneaky, seems you & your sly little lefty convolutions may require some closer watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
That said though, the dilution of the "Aryan" race through marriage to other nationals, the pure German is slowly being replaced with a European hominid, that & the attitude of the younger Germans is focusing the opinion that the "sins of our fathers" are not our concern. All well & good, but the new liberalism is just as damning.
In my quote (above) I am commenting on a situation prevalent at this time in Germany. Whereas (below) the original comment from Adolf taken in full is a justification by him as to his belief in the "Supremacy" of the Deutsche Volk above all others.

"Blood mixture and the resultant drop in the racial level is the sole cause of the dying out of old cultures; for men do not perish as a result of lost wars, but by the loss of that force of resistance which is contained only in pure blood. All who are not of good race in this world are chaff...."

So taken in context, the content may appear similar, yet in actuallity their intentions are not. But Hell, that doesn't suit the agenda does it?