Old 12-01-2018, 19:42   #1682
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St View Post
I think many suspect that those of us who voted Leave will be shafted by the slime-boxes that infest Westminster, Holyrood, Brussels, etc, etc.
But I'm quite heartened that Farage has popped up again to stiffen our sinews. There needed to be someone challenging what, after 18 months of incessant whinging from the BBC, was becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy that a "second" referendum was on.
Actually, if it were to happen, it would be a THIRD referendum.
The first was back in the 70s when we were lied to as to what we were voting to join. On the strength of over 40 years of evidence of how big a mistake we made, the entire British people, not just it's pampered politicians, invoked its democratic right to change its mind and vote to get out, whilst we still can, in a second referendum. So Tony Bliar and Lord Lardy Molloch Brown and all those Remoaning has-beens, you're too late - we've already had our second referendum.
And nothing I've heard over the last 18 months convinces me that staying in the EU is a good idea. The EUrocrats have revealed themselves to be what they are; a bunch of vindictive creeps.
Trouble is the young in general have no sodding idea what we thought we had joined and for me most of em dont care.