Thread: Harvey Rodgers
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 13:39   #89
choirboy
Senior Member+

Re: Harvey Rodgers

When Harvey was with us previously he played at Right Back, sometimes in a three but mainly in a line of four. He only played at Centre Back a couple of times when he first came to play for us. He seemed to be very popular with his team mates and with the Stanley Faithful who loved his 'Galloping' forward runs and his enthusiasm and desire.
I think that he would still be best played in this position but Coley and Jimmy have the same problem as before because Janoi Donacien's best position is at Right Back too. Janoi has been doing a great job at Left Back and I doubt if he will be moved.
Selection for Harvey would also depend on the level of his 'Match Fitness' which we cannot comment on but Coley and Jimmy will have made that assessment already this week in training.
I think that he will be on the bench but I think that it is very likely that he will play for thirty minutes in the closing stages of the match.
Welcome back Harvey, it's good to have you back, and good luck to you and the team today!
ON STANLEY ON
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote