View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 18:28   #39
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2017/18 Prediction League; Game 21 v Swindon Town (home)

Ozzy Rules Again As Billy Keeps Them Coming

I hoped playing the rearranged game would let me rabbit on about "Stick or Twist" , but only 3 people twisted , and then not so as to make a significant difference to the outcome . So I'll have to make something else up .....

21 keeping the faith , 2 expecting disaster and 4 on the fence . Maxis for Outback Ozzy, taking him into the lead from 3rd, Mab, Leylandii, AccyMad (13th to 9th), Me (19th to 17th), Proccy Fan (21st to 20th) and Revived Red (23rd to 21st). Nowt or one for Monkey Hanger (1st to 3rd), Lord S (9th to 13th), Tommy McQueen (20th to 22nd), Football19 (22nd to 24th), Kiwi John and Dav007 (27th to 28th). Div3North into the Top Ten at MikeA's expense. ChrisR off the bottom of the semi-regulars' table into 27th, above Dav and even-less-regular AngeB (no challenge once you've won it, really ).

So, roll on the Sky Blues, riding high in the Championship when we got back into the League, League 1 for the last 5 years, down in the basement with us now - but not the basement of the basement. Win this one away and the nerves are really going to start to jangle, given the next three all look winnable . But is promotion worth it if Bury, Rochdale and Oldham pass us going in the other direction, and Wigan and Blackburn go up and stay out of reach? Just asking ....

On Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 6 Feb 18.doc (83.5 KB, 8 views)