View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 10:06   #91
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The Scum are at it again,

Of course that is where it started, but knowing where it started and solving the problem are different issues entirely.

I was a teen in the sixties...I did not take drugs...I knew nothing at all about drugs.
The circles I travelled in were the same people...none of us were exposed to drug taking.

If you look at those who are peddling drugs to children at the school gates, one thing will be plain to you...they are all of ethnic origin.

Where my dear old Ma lived, drug dealing was rife...and on a couple of occasions I reported to the police what I had seen...I did not see the police take any action.

As I previously said, if the people who are supposed to uphold the law do nothing, then the law they are supposed to be upholding is useless.
That is where a large part of the problem lies, and a larger part is how the judiciary let these offenders off with a slap on the wrist.
It is all well and good saying that the drug addicts are victims, but they CHOSE to adopt a dubious lifestyle for their own initial pleasure.
Everything you choose has a price. The price of this pleasure is addiction, paranoia and other mental health issues.

Those who are burglarised are the true victims and should expect to be 1) protected and 2) compensated.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web