View Single Post
Old 30-03-2018, 09:56   #1
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

If you could Teleport to anywhere....

If science came up with a way to Teleport or Time travel, where would you choose to go and why?

I am asking this question because I think it will be interesting to find out what my Accyweb friends think..

Also, because it is thread that might stimulate some more posts on a subject away from football(though some of the football fans might say that a time travel trip to watch the cup final in Nineteen hundred and frozen to death, would be their destination).
I want to know why you would go where you would go because it provides a 'back story' leading to others reminiscing about their feelings and experiences...add to that the fact that I am nosy(though I prefer their term 'curious').

For myself, there are many places I would love to Teleport to....I would, right now, Teleport to Brisbane, to where my sister lives.
As you know, recently we lost our Ma.
Things have seemed harder for my sister to come to terms with...and my visit would to lift her spirits, to talk about all the things I remember about Ma.

I suppose you think it would be just as easy(but a lot more expensive and time consuming to get on a plane and go and see her...do it in person.
Alas, this is not so easy when dealing with the legal wrangling of an estate.

Time travel, if that were possible, I would go back to a time when my Pa was still here.
I would ask him so many things that his head would spin...I would also tell him how much I loved him...before he died.

I would visit his mother, my grandma...and ask her if she remembered her father...and what he was called, because right now on my family tree she is a fatherless child.

So away you go...please tell me where you would go and include the stories.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web