View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 13:15   #30
Chimer
Senior Member+

Re: 2017/18 Prediction League; Game 42 v Exeter City (home)

Monkey Hanger Fights Back As Party Put On Hold

Sorry I'm a bit late with this one ......

Mostly we kept the faith , so mostly we got a point . Kiwi John also got a point from alone forecasting, doubtless for his inscrutable upside-down reasons, defeat . Mab didn't get a point, and that cost him a podium place, as Outback Ozzy and Leylandii did. And DaveinGermany didn't, so slipped behind Div3North, who got a point despite picking up Wynonie's discarded banner with a far-out 4-1 prediction .

The drawmongers progressed . MonkeyHanger leapt back into the Top Ten with the only maxi , up from 12th to 9th after a long losing sequence. NigeB lost his place in the elite as a result of MH's rise. Lord S's 3 points took him up from 15th to 13th, overhauling MikeA and AccyTom18, but Ossy Kid's similar 3 didn't move him, one point behind Milord, from 16th . And finally, Football19's 3 saw him slide by Accybeme into 21st.

With 5 games to go, and 25 points still on offer, it's me in 17th who has the least likely chance of being on top at the end of the season . It's much more likely that a point tonight won't be enough , as Exeter could overcome a 17 goal goal difference difference (that does make sense if you read it carefully, though my grammar checker isn't impressed). But neither is really likely at all .

So roll on the Glovers. They robbed us of our Man U payday , you will doubtless all recall, but surely they won't get in the way again tonight, will they? Course they won't ......... .

On (and upward) Stanley On!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc SPL 14 Apr 18.doc (85.0 KB, 4 views)