View Single Post
Old 27-04-2018, 17:57   #20
Twenty Eight
Senior Member+

Re: Who can cut it in Div 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury View Post
Excuse me, but this thread is who WILL cut it. Therefore it is positive by definition.

Cashy, why thoughtless? I’d have said it’s quite thoughtful. Certainly as thoughtful as “wot we gonna do about them steps at the Clayton End”.

Thoughtless is surely posts slagging off Coley and Seany when things are not going so well. Not that you’d ever do that.

Anyway, to elaborate a little on my uncertainty on Chappers and Billy.

Firstly, Chappers is unlikely to have as quiet a time as he has this season. He’s going to have to boss his area more and I’m not sure he’s great at that.

Super Bill - my uncertainty is merely that a better class of centre half MIGHT take him out of the game. I am more certain about Jackson and Clark, for example, because pace is a commodity that will cause problems at all levels.

Anyway, apologies for my musings. Clearly I thought a social media platform succeeds by welcoming all manner of views and debate. I now realise it would be better if we just kept our utterings to guessing the gate and moaning about the size of the print on the main screen.
Hallelujah to that. Some people no matter what their opinions on here will be viewed negatively.
Twenty Eight is offline   Reply With Quote