View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 17:44   #63
Lord Stiffupperlip

Re: 1000+ Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Just seemed to me an inappropriate time to whinge about such a small matter - Wynonie posted in a very similar vein & yet that doesn't seem to have upset you?
Yes, the club made a mistake but I'm sure if you'd pointed it out to them instead of posting on here that you're going to report them to trading standards for it, the matter would have been sorted
Oh do pardon me AccyMad!
I thought this thread was about Season Tickets, not our superb league title - Silly me!
There are 61 posts on this thread, quite a few critical about the clubs apparent inflexibility over exactly when they can be bothered to service requests to renew season tickets - on which you remain strangely quiet.
Yet, as soon as I raise a legitimate point about an unlawful charge, you accuse me of being a whingeing skinflint, intent on spoiling the party.
As for 'pointing this out to the club', I did question it at the time I paid my £182 fee & was told 'Sorry! Company policy'.
I recall we had this same argument last season when the club made this 'admin charge' but it was only after I paid that I was made aware that this became illegal in January.
As for your pathetic jibe about ignoring Wynonie. You stuck the knife in first, he just finished me off!
Your argument is like a child reprimanded for some naughty deed who replies -'It's not fair, it wasn't just me!
But just to keep you happy - Wynonie - you're a very naughty boy!
Lord Stiffupperlip is offline   Reply With Quote