View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 21:10   #68
VALAIRIAN
God Member

Smile Re: 1000+ Season Tickets

Please........

This thread was started - as I have done more than once - in the hope of rallying folks to beat the 1000 barrier (something that I have longed for for years.............)

There are people on here who get it and understand why

But, I never, ever intended it to turn into a tit for tat thread - like some posters seem to relish in - about anything else!!!!

At the time of posting, I never, ever envisaged we would be talking of a title winning 'Championie' team (please burn me now for doubting we would win the league )

The two main 'culprits' in this thread are - in my opinion - two of the most loyal, dedicated, Stanley oriented, decent people I know.

I heard Andy Holt on the radio the other night - Yeovil - saying that a girl said to him "Sorry, but I have only been supporting Accy for six years..." Andy replied "Do not worry, I have only supported them for two!!"

It is not about 'my dad is stronger than yours..' it is about Stanley achieving a monumental promotion and WINNING THE LEAGUE!!!!!

Please can we all remember that the one thing that binds us all together is the mighty Accy Stanley..........

"we conquered all of non-league..................

ON STANLEY ON

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote