View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 19:53   #66
Chrisr
Full Member+

Re: Who can cut it in Div 1?

It will be interesting to see who is at the club for next season. The comings and goings will throw up a lot of speculation before the final team is shaped up. Up to signing the keeper from Guiseley Chappers was a poor keeper. He then suddenly realised he had to up his game and proved to be a good keeper like he was when he first came on loan before he got injured. Bill is a goal poacher but has not got the legs these days, I doubt if he would be able to cut in League 1. Jackson would and the sub Zatlan. Ben would be an ideal defender for that division. Will Jimmy Dunne still be available to us. I don't know but if not I wish him well. if he stays it would be a master stroke on coley's behalf. If Burnley decide he can go there will be a scramble for him. Would Mark Hughes cut it in league 1. Possibly but has he got the speed left in his legs? There are others who are questionable or would stay. This thread will run for a good while. It will be another part of the equation when we know who else is available. All opinions are as valid as each others for discussion sake. Ultimately Coley's decision will be the final one.
Chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote