cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
after your post Cashy I went "Goggling" & found the story you mentioned -

Ex Goldman Sachs banker: People should pass tests before they can vote | Daily Mail Online

She also talks about how politicoes should have real world experience too prior to taking up politics. Seems she's just saying what a lot of other folk have been saying but without the benefit of a media platform.

As an aside, out of curiosity the other day I took the online "Einbürgerungstest" (all in Germling I might add) for my County of residence NiederSachsen, I scored 27/33, it was multi choice, general knowledge-Poilics & common sense, the reason I screwed up on 6 of them was translation as German wording can be a tad tricksy. So if a dumbarse like me can qualify to become a "Krautling" & then be allowed to vote at National level, why shouldn't similar apply in UK, just saying like!
Cheers dave i said Morgan Grenfell, probably cos me memorys crap, so i shouldn't be allowed a vote. The cow dont even know the meaning of Democracy.