View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 15:43   #1794
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Son, I think that TM has had a lot to put up with....remoaners in her own party have not helped. Neither have those old shufflers in the upper house.( a place they go to nap and be paid for it)
Then she has the likes of John Major and the loathesome Tony Blair chucking their twopennorth in.
Add to that George Soros funding Best 4Britain campaign....and all the loony left luvvies like the odious Lily Allen.
Before you can effectively rule a country you have to create divisions...That is what all these folk have done.

What they cannot see is that this weakens any negotiating powers the the U.K. Might have had.
Junker, Barnier and Verhofstad want there to be cracks in her party...they want there to be divisions because this suits their case down to the ground.
They (the EU mandarins) have absolutely NO interest in any kind of negotiations.
They want to shackle the UK into paying cash into their coffers for the foreseeable future.

So while TM tries to please everyone, this is an impossible position to negotiate from....even if the EU WANTED to negotiate....but it doesn't.

She has had the most difficult job of any PM since World War Two was declared.

All the media do is crow about how badly she is doing.
They want her to run a race, but have her with both legs tied together and running through porridge.

And when they ask her to step aside and let someone else step in....just WHO can you see on the political scene that is cut out for the job...please do not tell me that you really believe that JRM could do the job...because I feel that he would be well intentioned, but out of his depth.
You have to remember that this has NEVER been done before.
We have had decades of meddling from Brussels...what was sold to us as a trading option has turned nasty....and it is inevitable that it is going to be far harder to get out of, than it was to get into.

For goodness sake let our PM get on with it.
I hope that there will be no agreement...that we can leave without giving the EU a bean...no single market, no customs union....just let us get out...right out!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote