View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 18:26   #1799
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

TM took the country to a general election hoping that the country would give her a clear mandate on the issues.
In the end, this was a rash move....one that was unnecessary, but the press and the media banged on about her being unelected(remember that Tory coward David Cameron abdicated and she was made PM by default)...so much so that she put herself into a precarious position of having to seek support from the DUP (at some cost).

So she has been toiling up hill, with a sackful of Monkeys(the House of Lords) on her back.

If an election were to take place how would you feel if Corbyn got it?(don't tell me that it couldn't happen...because that man would promise anything to get into number 10)

Who do you see as a successor to TM?
Because, Cashy...I can see absolutely no one with the cojones to slap these remoaning rebels, peers and those who are undermining the best efforts to get things moving.
TM is trying to please too many people...other than the electorate....and there are 17.4 million who want to be out(there might even be more, because a few folk I know who voted to remain have changed their minds after seeing the antics the EU will go to to keep us shackled) those are the people she needs to listen to.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote