View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 08:52   #13
dotti34

Re: Accrington is Dead!

It seems kestrelx is rehashing (or maybe I should say re-hashish-ing, sorry couldn’t help myself) a subject of which he freely admits he has first-hand knowledge apparently through force of habit.

I agree that the use of medicinal cannabis for someone who really does need it to ease their suffering should be allowed and if that person is suffering a terminal illness then the worry of possibly becoming addicted is of little or no consequence. As kestrelx undoubtedly knows, and as it has already been pointed out, medicinal cannabis and t’other stuff are not the same thing. It’s that other stuff that should not be legalised as there’s enough addled brains out there without encouraging more.

However kestrelx instead of criticising (and insulting) this forum and those who read it and/or subscribe to it why not bring some interesting discussions to it like other members do. After looking back at some of the other threads you have contributed to in the past I’m sure you have much more to offer other than a dopey topic.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote