View Single Post
Old 17-06-2018, 13:31   #1841
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

So tomorrow, 18 Jun 2018, our elders & betters in the HoC will discuss the slimeballs & deadbeats of the HoL & their uppity anti attitude to the populace. I don't really hold out much hope for a positve result going the way of Joe public, but it's nice to think they may just be a tad irked at the peasantrys temerity to gripe about their appetites.

I also don't think much of our current political caste regardless of party loyalties, but one man I do respect for his stance & seemly integrity (a scarcity amongst politicoes these days) is Frank Field, gentleman & Labour MP (Birkenhead) amongst the grubbing pygmies of parliament he stands tall & truly deserves the honorific "Honourable" when he speaks. Even he has warned the shysters in the HoL off, but will they listen to the words of the wise ...... somehow I doubt it, someone call the irinmongers & order 800 gert big shovels for delivery to the house of Scroungers Wasteminster, Londonistan express delivery!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/97...it-theresa-may

Oh & youll probably need to send a few navvies to because the lazy B'stards are quite happy to dig their own hole but don't think they should have to do any real work, hence the navvies.