View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 09:14   #43
fibi

Re: Moorhead High School

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie
How on earth do you remember Gary Robinson Pilky? That was in 1980 in the summer. I was in the first year then (left in 1984) It was probably the most horrible day of my schooling. I actually saw it happen as I was in transit from the Cromwell building to the Queens building.
I remember Mr Bolton (RIP) Mrs Skull (RIP) Mr Green, Mr Simpkins, Mr Robinson, Mrs Heap, Mr and Mrs Edwards (French and Chemistry) Mr Cartiledge (Chemmy) Mr Harris and Mr McGrath (Physics) Mr Riley (Biology and great drummer) Mr Howarth (Biology) Mr and Mrs Walmsley (English) Mr Robbins and Mrs Riley (Maths) Miss Tomlinson and Mrs Roberts (PE) Mrs Jones (History and temporary headmistress, the school ran like clockwork when she was in charge) Mrs Stewart (Geography) Mr White (music) Mr Webb and Mr McCaffrey (RE) Miss Parkinson (French) Mrs Sandham (German) Mrs Fowler (Domestic Science) Mr Williamson and Mr Jordan (Art) Mr Morgan (Mallen, English) Mr Caudwell (Maths, and general token fanciable male teacher) He must have been young when he started, as I left 21 years ago this year and like most kids, I thought all adults were old.
Good god Lettie, I remember all of them , what memories

The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed .......Sebastine Chamford
fibi is offline   Reply With Quote