View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 17:53   #1
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

No Strangely Enough I Don't Want To See Your Dad's Dick.

Mens toilets are a strange places, very important for natural functions especially if you drink, somehow I suspect the ladies toilets don't give an opportunity for some of the strange conversations that can occur.
An example was today, I innocently went for a pee, one of the typical stainless steel trenches often found in such places.
One of the disadvantages of which is the slight lack of privacy, (all of us males deal with it in our own fashion).
Today however I met a secondary flasher, I'd walked into the bog and prepared to do my thing, I was followed by two other gents, one moved to my left the other to my right, so far so good nothing unusual just a typical pee.
The guy to my left leaned over towards me in the fashion of letting me into a great secret.
"We're all men in here", said he.
My reply was, "I assume so, though I haven't been doing any checking I'm concentrating on the task in hand".
"Well", said he, "if you want to see the biggest cock in the land, look to your right that's my dad and it's massive".
I declined the offer and said i would continue what I had come in to do.
The lad shook his head as if I had missed a chance in a lifetime and left.
The Dad, said "sorry about that, but he's not too small himself".
I looked at him, considered swearing, instead, I said, well you're both sad, but you are the saddest, bringing him up to pimp for you.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web