View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 06:52   #2132
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

In respect of purging the civil service of Remainers and EU sympathisers....think you have hit the nail full square on the head.
I am sure much of the skulduggery has been orchestrated by these unelected faceless people.

While I understand your point on TM.....she has had an unenviable task....and whatever your view of her she has gone in there like a Trojan. She is just one woman cast into the snake pit of the EU....and the EU, you have to concede, never had any intention of negotiating anything of any value...certainly her hope of getting what we would see as a good deal was sub zero.

Can you see any male politician going back to The EU to try and get some slack?....because I can't.
Many of the problems that TM has faced have been created by spineless, gutless MP's here....some of them in her own party.
The appointment of Oillie (Ollie) Robbins was never a good move...he is a snake in the employ of Brussels....so is not going to be giving her good advice....and he certainly is not working towards a clean break with the EU.

This is not a good time to be ousting a PM.....and I cannot see where a replacement would be found....Boris Johnson is a loose canon and is (I believe) more interested in self promotion than the good of the country.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 12-12-2018 at 06:55.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote